20 July 2009

CHERUBI

420 / CHERUBI - Pokémon Papercraft
Name:
Cherubi
Type: Grass
Species: Cherry Pokémon
Height: 0.3 m (1'04")
Weight: 3.3 kg (7.3 lbs.)
Interesting Facts: Cherubi has a short stem with two big, green leaves and a second, much smaller head growing out of it. This second head contains nutrients needed for Cherubi's growth. When Cherubi is about to evolve, the second head starts to wilt. It evolves into Cherrim starting at level 25.

THE PAPER MODEL
Height: 15.0 cm/5.9 in
Width: 15.8 cm/ 6.2 in
Depth: 11.3 cm/ 4.4 in
No. of Pages: 4
No. of Pieces: 27
Level: Easy
Designer: POdragon
Photo: Skelekitty
NOTES: Place a counterweight in the right foot before closing the model. To attach the three separate parts together, use really good glue, and allow each join to cure overnight to ensure the best adhesion. Attach in this order: the baby cherry to the longest stalk, wait, and then the shortest stalk to the mamma cherry.

Download: A4 / Letter


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mamma cherry and baby cherry........ LOL
very simple, thanks so much :P

Unknown said...

I cannot figure out for the life of me how to do the feet. I have tried every way I can think of, and it doesn't look right! help please?

Anonymous said...

the leaves are giving me a hard time, on a mac so no viewer

Triaya said...

i can't make the leaves ! please help me ! it is so hard ! >,<

Yahan said...

I also can't figure out the feet. I would appreciate some assistance.

Anonymous said...

whats the difference between letter and A4 form