05 June 2011

CHARIZARD


006 / CHARIZARD - Pokémon Papercraft
Name: Charizard
Type: Fire/Flying
Species: Flame Pokémon
Height: 1.7 m (5′07″)
Weight: 90.5 kg (199.5 lbs.)
Interesting Facts: Unlike its pre-evolutions, it has wings that can allow it to fly. Charizard is a very dragon-like Pokémon. Like its previous forms, it has a long tail with a fire burning at the tip. It has extremely sharp claws, a long neck, and two horns protruding from the back of its head. The front of its two wings is blue, while the back is orange like the most of its body. Although hardly visible, Charizard's iris is light blue in color. Its belly and the undersides of its feet are cream-colored.

THE PAPER MODEL
Height: 22.3 cm/ 8.8 in
Width: 27.3 cm / 10.7 in
Depth: 23.6 cm / 9.3 in
Pages: 9
Pieces: 68
Level: Medium-Hard
Designer: Brandon
Photo: Brandon
NOTES: Just follow the numbers, and it's pretty simple. Take special care with the wings and claws, they're the most difficult.

Download includes 2 versions: 1 regular version (Non Shiny) and 1 Mirrored version (Can be seen in Shiny, but is not purely shiny). Mirrored aspect not reflected in 3D representation of the pdo.

Also included is an additional texture pack including all of the varients from Brawl. (Requires PDO to use)

Download: A4 / Letter | Mirrored A4 / Mirrored Letter - Brawl Texture Pack




Charizard v1

30 comments:

Anonymous said...

are u seriousss??? -Olber

Anonymous said...

Weird!!! I just bought this game yesterday!!!! :O

Anonymous said...

Oh, by the way, I mean super smash bros brawl... :P

Anonymous said...

now you should make the Super Smash Bros. Pikachu!!!!! :D
PLEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEEE!!!!!!!!

lolly said...

Thanks for making this masterpiece! Since I saw this version of Charizard at your profile at deviantart, I hoped, you will upload this. Thank you. ^_^

Kaylyn said...

Omg, you released this guy!! <3

Anonymous said...

Cool... Love Charizard soooo much... esp this one..
Thanks Brandon

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! seven in one day!!!! SEVEN!!!! :O

Anonymous said...

This is the model you posted on dA, but said you wouldn't be posting it on PaperPokes. I'm glad that it's finally getting released :-D !!

Carnilmo said...

Haha, I knew it!
I guessed them right ^^

I so need a College break. Bestest model evar! Though I really like Sc...!!

It can still be a prank... haven't downloaded it yet.

Anonymous said...

So are these new and super improved models going to replace the ones on the pokemon list or no?

Anonymous said...

It's amazing! =O

Anonymous said...

Charizard is absolutely perfect!!!
I love it so much!
Thank a lot.

iPanda said...

I think I just peed myself from happiness...=D

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for releasing this model! Looking forward to making it =]

Anonymous said...

Great!! you shared it!! Awesome Work, Brandon, your models are just unbelievable!! Thanks man!!

PAPERPOKES said...

@Anon (way up) : preferably, both should be listed on the illustrated list, either by putting both on it or merging both posts together, we'll see...

Sarah said...

Is the mirrored one just pointing the other way? I'm kinda confused :S

Brandon said...

Yup, the mirrored one is just... mirrored. It's facing the other way, that's the only difference. If you look at the shiny and the normal pics, you can see it (the shiny is mirrored).

Anonymous said...

OMG!! This is just perfect! Unbelievable! Love it! Really thanks for sharing your models!

Anonymous said...

Is this available to download on a mac? When I click on the link all I get is a page full of code :s. Really want to make this for someone as a christmas present!

Nonow said...

I have a problem with the first wing... When I glue (I'm swiss so please forgive my mistakes, I hope I'll be clear) the parts 1 and 2 together there's a fold between the green part and the orange one and I don't know how to do it properly. It seems the green part (on the top of the part 2) is too big for the white part where I put the glue, the one that is attached to both the orange part and the green one (there's certainly a name fort that part but I can't remember it)...
Can you help me please?

Anonymous said...

This is so darn cool! Smash bros 4 is midnight release tonight! I can't wait to play it, it has Lucario Greninja Pikachu and Charizard, and then the DLC is Mewtwo! Yah! I like charizard although this model is pretty hard to work out.

felipenasc said...

Oiii não consigo abrir o projeto no pepakura em pode me ajudar????

Unknown said...

Piece number 13 in the unlined regular version does not match the pdo file. Not sure how to continue.

Unknown said...

You could scale the model to make it 180 high? could you? for printing on sheets A0 format. if you can send it to my e daramirez79
@misena.edu.co

Anonymous said...

who is seeing this in 2016

Unknown said...

Legal 👍

Unknown said...

Like

Anonymous said...

Interessante.